Thursday, January 22, 2015

NEW STUFF..... according to Dee!


Well…. three years ago I made my last (ha, one of two) entries…. thinking I should give this another go. A quick update…. I am now married… I know, if you read the prior two entries who would of thought, right?!?! Well I did, one of the best decisions I have ever made. (not saying marriage is the easiest thing, because, well, it’s not, but it is one of the things I’ve done right in my life) And, brace yourselves; I HAVE TWO (most beautiful ever) KIDS!!!! They are the best part of me for sure! I’m sure if you follow my posts there will be plenty of stories about them. We have moved quite a bit in the past few years and let’s say that is the least thing I like to do. Although, what better way to spring clean?!?!? Who am I kidding, I keep things that I will probably never use but you just never know, I may need that eraser collection I have had since the sixth grade one day, and to be sure, I’ll just keep it. :)  I am currently living in a small, small, small town…. small as in there is pretty much a circle K, (Polar Pops keep me sane most days) and a Dairy Queen… I guess what more could you ask for?!?! (besides a TARGET) I do like the entourage of a small town though, makes for fun filled holidays and wonderful down to Earth people. We (usually refers to my stud of a husband and my two perfect babes) are getting ready for more adventures…..MOVING! (I’m sure there will be posts about that) Life is funny, I try and laugh at it sometimes but it usually ends up with me laughing and tears running down my face. My husband has been working out of town for the past three months, (could write posts on that for days) and so it leaves me a lot of time to have conversations with myself. Although, I am learning babble and am getting pretty good at it. I thought to myself the other day, why not write all these floating words and thoughts down, and maybe, just maybe, I will sleep through the night….. ha ha ha refer back to the quick update: a seventeen month old and four month old…. SLEEEP, what is that?!?!?!
            So here’s to Life…. According to Dee, that’s me!!! I hope you will follow me on this journey we all call life and share your thoughts about what’s going on in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment